Friday 19 February 2010

Look who's watching over me while I work





Honey and I had our valentines date on the 13th instead of the 14th coz we have an appointment on the 14th and to get away from the crowd. I requested that he take me to the movies coz I haven't gone to see a movie since I gave birth to my Bee and I really wanted to see Avatar.

We decided to just buy the tickets when we get to the cinema thinking that Avatar has been showing since December so most probably we'll be the only ones left who hasn't seen the movie. To our surprise, we arrived 15 minutes before the screening that we intended to get into and it was sold out. I was really disheartened and we almost didn't push through with watching coz we had to wait for another 3 hours and I didn't want to be away from Bee that long. But Honey convinced me to go and watch the movie.

While waiting for the next screening, we decided to eat first and that's when Honey remembered that BK sold thermos that featured Edward and Jacob. So we dropped by BK and we were told that they don't have it anymore. Through Honey's persistence, the guy checked from their storage and found one last thermos... yey!

So now as I click clack away from my laptop, I have this guy watching over me hehe.

Thanks Honey for Edward.

2 comments:

witsandnuts said...

I saw this from another blogger based in US. Sana naman nagpromo din si BK ng ganyan dito sa UAE. Kaya lang, baka nga nagkaron but I wasn't aware coz I didn't check at all. Hahaha. Siguro medyo nagmemellow na yung crush ko sa kanya. Hahahha.

Kreez said...

haha meron akong thermos pero hindi ko pa napapanood hehe... i'm still waiting for the release of the dvd on march 22. sayang wala na ung jacob na thermos.

ganon yata talaga nagsusubside ang crush pagkatapos ng movie hehe