Sunday 21 February 2010

Monthsary 101

The 21st of every month is special day for honey and me. We celebrate our monthsary on this day. Although we have been together for quite a while now, the luster of this day hasn't faded, in fact it has gained more meaning and we are more excited to celebrate this day as the months passes by. This day is no exception.

Honey is not at home this weekend because he is facilitating a youth camp and since Charlie is still too small to sleep over at a camp, we decided that Charlie and i are just going to visit during the day and go home at night. So this morning, i didn't wake up with honey beside me which is always a strange feeling (that's why I never really liked it when he is on business trips). At around 7am though, he called me up on my mobile, i was a bit on the edge coz i just drifted back to sleep having fed Charlie at around 6:30. He asked me to go to the guest room to get a folder that he keeps in one of the closets there saying that he needs an information from that folder. I sleepily hauled myself out of bed and went to the next room. He asked me to open the closet and inside a bouquet of flowers was sitting in one of the shelves. And then he greeted me Happy monthsary.... I forgot I was sleepy after that. Now it made sense why it took him so long to come back to camp yesterday when he went back home to pick a couple of things that he forgot.



This gestures just make me fall in love with honey all over again. I am so blessed to have someone who showers me with love that overflows and who takes care of me to no end. When Charlie grows up and meets a man who is even a quarter of a husband honey is, then Charlie is so blessed, she will be loved and cared for and I will be at peace.

Happy 101st monthsary my honey! Love you much!

2 comments:

Ibyang said...

oh that's such the sweetest gesture ever. you are one lucky woman indeed :)

happy monthsary!

Kreez said...

Thanks Ibyang! we're both lucky to have a such a sweet hubbies!