Saturday 1 May 2010

Queen's Day 2010

One of my favorite holidays here is the Queen's Day. Every year, hubby would always stash coins in anticipation for this event. You see, during Queens day, there are Carnivals (Kermis) and flee markets. Honey and I love in the booths of the Kermis and normally honey would win me lots of stuffed toys!

This year it was more special as this is Bee's first Queen's day. And perhaps because honey is more inspired this year, he won a record breaking 9 stuffed toys! I tell you, Bee's room is getting crowded and so is our guest room :-). if we go on at this rate, there will be no more room for other things but stuffed toys in our rooms haha. My favorites from among the stuffed toys honey got this year are the characters from Winnie the Pooh cartoons, they are so cute plus I've learned of a Winnie the Pooh character I have never heard of before.... Heffalumps! He is a cute elephant.

I'm already looking forward to the next Queen's day, i'm even more thrilled coz I know that by that time, Bee would can already enjoy some of the rides in the carnival so we'll be having much more fun! yey!

No comments: