Sunday 9 May 2010

A special day for that special woman


via


In less than two weeks our little baby Bee will turn six months old and I’m so excited! I still can’t believe how wonderful these past months have been. I once read a quote (I forgot from whom) which says “You’ll never know how much love your heart can hold till someone calls you mother”. Now that I am one, I completely understand what she means, I have never imagined that I could love someone this much. Now that I have a child of my own, I have a more profound appreciation and love for my mom, oh what I would give just to be able to tell her that now.

Being a new mom and all, its inevitable that people would give me, more often than not unsolicited, advice about how they think I should raise my kid and I remember telling honey, “you know what, I appreciate some of the advices that I receive but it pains me that I couldn’t get the guidance from that single person whose opinion weighs more to me than all other advices combined.” This special day makes me miss my mom more than ever, this is the last special day I have celebrated with her.

I know that Bee missed much coz she didn’t meet her Mama, coz special could not even begin to describe how wonderful she is but I know that she looks after Bee and sends her love to her granddaughter in her own special way.

And to all the special ladies, for whom this day has been dedicated to, you are all heroes in my book and the world is a much better and loving place because of all of you.

Happy Mother’s Day Mama! I miss you so much!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the special women out there!

No comments: