Monday 2 August 2010

Terms of Endearment





I don’t know what it is about cute babies and terms of endearment, but ever since we had our little one I’ve come up with gazillion of cutie baby terms of endearment to call her. I can’t seem to be satisfied with darling and little angel and sweetheart, I just created more. The other funny thing is how my terms of endearment for our little one catch on pretty quickly.

Like I specifically remember, there was a phase when every time we do something for our little Bee, like for example we’re in the supermarket and I would say “let’s buy a tub of strawberries para sa maliit na tao (for the little person)”, or “I’m cooking porridge for the maliit na tao”. Then the other week, our tita, the one who takes care of our little one, told me “I already prepared food para sa maliit na tao” haha.

Then more recently I have been making up songs when we give Bee a bath and I call her my little Pachooch! (I have no idea where I got that from). Then honey started calling her Pachooch as well, then he asked me, “why are we calling her Pachooch again? Where did you get that from?” I said, “I don’t know, why are you calling her that?” hahaha…

Awww, our little baby Pachooch is growing so quickly and I just can’t seem to call her enough names to let her know how much I cherish these moments with her.

2 comments:

witsandnuts said...

Pachooch is unique!

Kreez said...

haha, wits oo nga eh pag may cute na baby ang daling mag imbento ng mga tawag sa kanya hehe