Monday 25 May 2009

The Second Trimester Begins…


(baby Bee @ 11 weeks and 4days)

It’s been a smooth sailing ride for the three of us for more than three months now. I can’t believe how much joy, excitement and anticipation your daddy and I have while waiting for you to come out. I vividly recall that morning the stick finally turned blue, we almost jumped for joy. I still remember the first time we saw you on that screen, you tiny little angel, it was pure magic. And how about the first time we heard your heartbeat… oh we were ecstatic, I had tears welling in my eyes and my heart filled with so much love and yearning to finally hold you in my arms. You are the gift that we’ve been praying for, for quite a while now and now that you’re finally here, it’s so surreal, I have to pinch myself sometimes.

Now that we are embarking on the second leg of our journey, the three of us, I’m so looking forward to feeling your first kick inside my tummy, to soothe your movements with my voice and to caress my belly knowing that you’re there appreciating the touch. I can’t wait to learn if I should buy you pretty tiny little dresses, or will I be shopping for cute little shirts and shorts. There are a lot of other things that we are about to experience together and your daddy and I are looking forward to all those marvellous things.

I cannot guarantee that your daddy and I will not have doubts or fears in the coming months, for like you this is also something new to us, but if there is something that I can guarantee, that is, you are loved and will forever be loved. Hang in there our little baby Bee, mommy and daddy are patiently waiting for you.


(baby Bee @ 11 weeks and 4days)

9 comments:

witsandnuts said...

Two of my close friends are pregnant and I'm telling them to document theirs through a blog. I should show them your post, it's really a great idea, right?

Kreez said...

Wits, so true, it's a great way of sharing my pregnancy with my family in the phils and I'm also starting a scrap book, i print out the posts that i made about the baby and put in the scrapbook, another good thing when the baby's older or we're older we can look back on these posts and reminisce diba.

you should really convince your friends.

Toni said...

How fast time flies! Your baby is growing really quickly too :) When are you due?

Kreez said...

Toni, oo nga super bilis talaga. I'm due on November 29. exciting!

niko said...

that is very sweet letter kreezy.. nakakaiyak.

naku treasure mo tlga na lagi mo sya kasama. when ur back to work after giving birth u will wish na sana kasama mo pa rin sya :)

and the kicks? naku priceless namimiss ko.. :) hindi masyadong msakit eh.. actually masarap kasi alam mong anjan sya nagpapansin :D

when baby bee is kicking hard na eat grapes.. after an hour magugulat ka kasi mas malakas kicks nia :D

Kreez said...

niko, oo nga i treasure every moment hehe. nako eto nga si junfer super excited naman kakaumpisa palang ng 2nd trimester nagtatanong na kung hindi pa ba sisipa hehe.

sobrang thankful nga ako na mas mahaba ang maternity leave dito at least i get to spend more time with him/her.

ghieGANDA said...

wow.. super liit pa ng baby mo kreezy.. heheh.. mejo mahaba habang pang paghihintay. pero d mo na mararamdaman, hala, due mo na. hehehe.. excited ako for u. =)

Kreez said...

ghie, Thanks! oo nga super liit pa sya the other day I read kasing laki lang sya ng half a banana.

nako super excited na din talaga kami.

Add Topic said...

Wow! The gift of life. :)

Add Topic™

Kindly visit my other blog aswell:

E-Pera™