Tuesday 28 December 2010

Project 101: Day 2

It was very difficult to get up this morning coz it was so dark and it was too cold and my little one is hanging on my neck and trying to cuddle more tightly as she went back to sleep, but I forced my way out of bed and asked honey to cuddle with Bee so that I can start working out.

For entertainment, I watched the last episode of Glee as I followed Jillian Michaels bidding to move my body :D. Perspiring feels great.

In the afternoon, honey picked me up from the office and took me out on a date that explains the huge snack I ate. We decided to juat share the pizza coz I told him i didn't want to eat a full meal.

Weight: 210lbs
Exercise: level 1 20 day shred
Food:
Breakfast - a bowl of oatmeal and ham sandwich
Lunch - sandwich with cold cuts, non fat yoghurt drink, veal soup and croquettes
Snack - a couple of bites of roast beef sandwich, 1/4 lean ham and pineapple pizza and a slice of apple pie :-(
Dinner - didn't eat dinner anymore

No comments: