Thursday 30 December 2010

Project 101: Day 3

I got worried this morning, I woke up late and Baby Bee wanted to cuddle so I wasn't able to get up and work out in the morning. I was determined to workout in the afternoon though so in spite of the chores I had to do, the moment the meat was on top of the stove waiting to get tender, I popped in the dvd and started to workout. Bee was watching me and laughing at me and exercising with me the whole time, I just had to be careful to put the dumbbells out of her reach. What a way to power through.

I must say though, I getting used to working out but after new year I have to really focus on the other side, my diet!

Weight: 210lbs
Exercise: level 1 20 day shred
Food:
Breakfast - a bowl of oatmeal and a toast
Lunch - turkish pizza and yoghurt drink
Snack - grapes and half of the left over longganisa from breakfast
Dinner - rice and chicken roll

No comments: