Tuesday 7 October 2008

Kreativ Blogger: Intricate Thoughts' very 1st award


I just received a comment (which was unfortunately lost somewhere in cyberspace) from Tina of Everything but the Kitchen Sink which refers me back to her blog saying that something awaits me there. To my surprise, she has awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award. Thanks Tina, it's heart warming to know that other people do appreciate my posts and I'm glad you enjoyed the entries here.

Now, the award has several rules:

* The winner may put the logo on his or her blog.
* Put a link to the person you got the award from.
* Nominate five blogs.
* Put links to the blogs.
* Leave a message to the nominees.

After some consideration, I have decided to nominate the following blogs:

1. Pulse - a blog that features movies, travels and restaurants among others. A treasure chest of great finds and provides a very entertaining read.

2. Wifely Steps - a hodge podge of interesting topics that piques various interests.

3. Niko's Blog - blog entries can't get any more real than this, she tackles true to life ups and downs of a young married couple's life and it doesn't hurt that her baby's pictures are so cute.

4) Sari-saring kulay - fun to read, very informative and provides a glimpse of a culture that i have always found so fascinating.

5) No Special Effects - I'm quite sure this blog is so used to receiving awards and stuff, funny and witty posts, great recipes, amazing pictures. what more can you ask for?

4 comments:

docemdy said...

Thanks Kreez. Your vote means a lot!

Kreez said...

hi DrEm, your blog has always been one of my references when it comes to great movies and restos. Thanks!

niko said...

thanks so much kreez!!

akshually pers taym ko rin! im so touched. sobra! :)

Anonymous said...

hey thanks kreez ;-) that's really sweet of you ;-)