Friday 26 February 2010

Post Nap time Pictorial

When I was still on maternity leave and Bee and I were the only ones at home, I got into a routine of washing up Bee at around 11pm then feed her then put her to sleep. Another habit that I got the hang of doing is taking her picture when she wakes up and send it to honey so that he'll see Bee while he's at work. I so miss those days of cuddling Bee the entire day.

Today however, I got to be on the other end of this routine. Honey is working from home today as our nanny is traveling so he's taking care of her the entire day. A little after lunch a really nice surprise greeted me on my mobile.



There she is... my little bundle of cuteness just up from her nap.

Here are some of the other post nap time shots I have of her.




This one I think is taken before her nap that is why she is all too serious... she wants to sleep already hehe




If you noticed all her shots are taken while she is seated at her throne (her bouncy chair) haha... she just loves that chair.

Ahhhh, I wanna go home to now to see my angel.... two and a half hours more!

6 comments:

Dorothy Rimson said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!

Kreez said...

Thanks Dorothy!

witsandnuts said...

Most of my godson's photos (here in UAE) are also taken while he's on the bouncy chair. Ang cute ni baby!

emarene said...

My first time to see your baby photos! so cutie! pa-kurot :)

Kreez said...

emarene... thanks... sobrang bilis nga nya lumaki hehe

Kreez said...

Wits, super like nya yang bouncy chair na yan lalo pa pag inattach ung mobile na umiilaw so i can imagine most babies like it.