Friday 8 August 2008

Cholatier!

A couple of weeks ago, I have tried making my very first batch of chocolate chip cookies and I was so encouraged with the results so when I chanced upon this recipe from Market Manila, I gave in and decided to make my own.

I couldn’t find any bread flour so I decided to substitute with ordinary all purpose flour and as for the feves or chocolate discs, I didn’t have them as well so I opted to use the bigger chocolate chips that I bought from Manila. I made my cookie dough Friday evening thinking that by Sunday morning, I would serve Honey these spectacular cookies.



Come Sunday morning, the moment of truth has arrived, I molded the dough in flowers and hearts shape and baked them as per instruction. When I heard the “ding” of the oven to signal that the cookies are ready, I hurriedly went and retrieved the cookies. The cookies didn’t hold the shape I made them into before baking but when I tasted it, it was absolutely fantastic. Much better than the first ones that I have made. Honey enjoyed it a lot and even brought some to the office come Monday.



This recipe is definitely worth making again.

3 comments:

Toni said...

Awwww those are sweet cookies!

Kreez said...

They were absolutely nice and the recipe is quite easy to follow :-)

thanks for dropping by toni!

Anonymous said...

taste even better...
can be worth of fortunes!!!