Monday 7 June 2010

My Little Bee Eats

Ever since we started introducing our little Bee to solid foods, I have found a new joy. I get giddy every time my little angel reaches out and puts food on her mouth. I can see her enthusiasm and her enjoyment as she nibbles away her strawberries, or her oranges, or her shrimps or her chicken. Motherhood really gives new meaning to previously mundane stuff.

Our video cam has conked out on us so I told honey we should really get a new one to capture this moments with Bee. We finally got a new cam, we actually got a Canon D10, it's a waterproof camera with video... I thought since we already have a DSLR might as well go for a multi function camera.

We grabbed the first opportunity we have to start filming Bee as she eats. This is my little big girl eating her Breakfast last Sunday morning. I went a little crazy and played with the video on IMovie... i love love love IMovie!

6 comments:

witsandnuts said...

Been eyeing a waterproof cam also. Every little that an infant does is magic!

Kreez said...

wits, so far I'm very happy with this canon D10, it has all the features and functions we want for a second camera. Very handy for trips!

Yes, every moment with our little one is so precious :D

*KiM* said...

how cute! how old is your baby in the video? My son is only 3 months old and I'm excited to try this already :)

Kreez said...

hi kim! the video was taken last Sunday and my baby is 6 months and a little over two weeks. We started giving her solids when she was exactly six months old

goodluck!

rosette ecleo-sacil said...

hi! your baby is so cute! nakakatakot, hindi ba sya macho-choke?

Kreez said...

Hi Rosette, thanks! I must admit, at first talaga doubtful ako sa method na to, choking nga ang una kong fear with trying BLW but I was reassured naman by the book that I read and lahat naman ng points don sa book about choking hazard i verified with other sources and they agreed kaya kahit kabado, go kami... super research muna ako about BLW before doing it with my daughter syempre her safety is my priority, at first talagang hindi ako makakain (sabay sabay kasi kami kumain on the table) binabantayan ko lang sya, ever since we started this nag gag sya mga twice or thrice then nag throw up sya once nung umipisang umpisa super nerbyos talaga ko pero after nya magthrow up kain ulit LOLs! basta i follow her lead and i don't give her food na listed as chowking hazard like nuts.

tapos now she is getting good at eating on her own. and she is a very happy eater kaya kahit at first may doubt ako at natatakot pero later on nagdissolve na rin ung doubt ko.