Thursday 24 June 2010

Bee enjoys the pool on a warm day


We normally get around 10 days with great weather in this part of the globe. That is why last Monday, upon waking up to a great morning sun, I just felt this urge to stay at home. After having breakfast, Bee and I were playing in her gym when an idea popped in my head. Since it was a great warm day, I thought we might as well go out, get our new under water camera and march on over to the pool, anyway it's Monday and there is a class for baby swimming lessons that afternoon.

Honey was already in the office so I had to maximize my convincing power to make him come home early in time for the lessons. It didn't take much to make honey come home so we're all set.

We arrived a bit late for class but it turned out great. Charlie enjoyed herself and we're very happy about our new camera yey!

Here are some of my favorite shots for the day



I'm already looking forward to our next swimming lessons!

2 comments:

witsandnuts said...

Haha, ang cute! As in naka two-piece swimsuit sya. =)

Kreez said...

Wits, medyo maluwag nga ung top eh, nagkawardrobe malfunction tuloy sya hahaha!