Friday 2 July 2010

Eclipse and a Nice Surprise



I have got to say last Wednesday turned out to be a really, really great day for me! It started off just like an ordinary Wednesday. I went to work, created spreadsheets, analyzed numbers, browsed sites in between when honey called me. He said he reserved tickets for Eclipse (Twilight Saga) and said he’ll just drop by a friend’s house coz we have been previously invited for a dinner that we cannot not go to, then we’ll go and see the movie. I even teased him that at least now we’re quite sure that we’ll make it to the movie unlike what happened with New Moon. However, later that afternoon, honey’s plan changed, he called me and said he’ll go home first before going to the dinner but the rest of the evening will remain unchanged.

So that afternoon, as I walk the street that leads to our door, I saw honey coming from the other side with a huge paper bag in tow. My oh my, it was a Louis Vuitton paper bag… Oh I finally have my bag. I digress, this deserves a whole new post.

Anyhoo, we watched the movie as planned. I was surprised that the cinema was full, all the while I thought there would be few people since its midweek. So there we were in the middle of a full packed cinema, most of the movie goers where teenagers as expected.

Of all the three movies that has been released so far, this is the one that I enjoyed the most. I love how they did the flashbacks for each of the characters. I have always been with team Edward but I must admit, Jacob is HOT! All the teenage girls (or maybe even the more mature ones) shrieking, at a decibel that could hurt a dog’s ear, every time Jacob graces the screen with his shirt off. I think the new Victoria is also prettier than the one who portrayed the character in the past two movies. However, I was just wondering how come the Denali Clan has not been introduced yet, specially the grudge that Irina would hold against the Cullens coz that plays an important part in the plot of the next movie.

It’s definitely an entertaining film and a must watch. I’m already looking forward to the next one!

2 comments:

witsandnuts said...

I skipped the review part. Baka sa weekend pa ako manonood, pag sinipag. Haha.

Kreez said...

Wits, you should see it... very entertaining!