Tuesday 15 June 2010

Our Little Bee Reads




I have been in love with books for as long as I can remember, naturally, when we had Bee, I wanted to share with her this fervent love affair that happens in every leaf that is turned. We started by reading to her while she was still in my womb, I’d read to her fairy tale books, the harry potter books, the twilight saga books and every book that I was reading that time.

Reading to Bee became a bonding moment for us, when she was born, and honey went back to work, in the middle of the day we would cuddle up in the sofa and I would read to her parenting books and baby books that I was devouring during those times. It was a win-win situation, I get to read up on things that I need to learn for our little one while she gets exposed to different kinds of words which I’m sure fascinated her.


We also bought several books that we read to Charlie before she goes to sleep and there are those books that keep her company when we travel just to keep her entertained during the day.


Of all the books we bought for Bee, her favourite is a board book entitled Hooray for Fish, I think she gets amazed by all the colours and shapes that is in the book. We always bring this book when we travel coz every time Bee starts to get bored, I whip this book out of her bag and she would be contented browsing through the pages… of course I help her flip through the pages.


Here is my little one reading her favourite book.






and here she is reading another of her books...




2 comments:

witsandnuts said...

OMG, sobrang cute nya! Ang lusog!

Kreez said...

Haha, thanks wits! lalo sya lumusog nung nagstart kumain ng solids lols!