Tuesday 30 June 2009

Heavenly Scents

While cooking dinner last week, I heard honey opening the door coming home from work so I dropped the ladle and went out of the kitchen. The moment I stepped out of the kitchen door, there he was standing in the dining area with a red box in his hand. He told me, “I have something for you.” It was a perfume, so I asked him why he got me this. He said, “Oh, nothing, I just remembered this perfume from Tita Z and she loved it and I thought you’d like the scent. And besides your other perfume is half empty now so might as well get a new one.”

Sheesh, I didn’t even noticed that the other perfume I was using is already half empty. How blessed am I to have a husband who looks after me like this. He does a lot of tiny gestures that make my heart flutter and of course he is also Mr. Grand Gesture who makes my tummy somersault.

I couldn’t believe how heavenly the scent of the perfume is the moment I opened it. I’m not sure though if my giddy heart had any influence on that.

6 comments:

witsandnuts said...

I agree it has a very nice scent. Tried it once. I might get one once the other bottles are consumed. =)

Kreez said...

wits, bango noh, very light ang smell nya, i'm not fond of very strong or very sweet scents (like the one I smell the locals over there are wearing) kaya i really like this one and Pure White Linen by Estee Lauder.

Toni said...

Ang sweet naman ng asawa mo. :)

Kreez said...

Toni, haha may OC din kasi sya so he notices a lot of the things that i need even before I do. He even checks my wallet to see if i still have cash in it.

Pero super kilig dahil he is sweet nga haha!

caryn said...

that is just soooo sweet! ;-)

Kreez said...

caryn, yes kakakilig hehe!