Tuesday 2 June 2009

The Spoiled Preggy Lady

I just wanna say, I love being pregnant. For starters, at fourteen weeks now, everything has been a walk in the park, no morning sickness, no aversion/cravings for food of any sort. I was expecting for the worst really but it turns out that our little baby Bee is not giving mommy any difficulties at all. Then, there is my ever doting honey, who has always spoiled me through the years, is finding more ways to spoil me even more! He took over my chores at home and even when I’m cooking he would tell me to just tell him what to do and he’ll do it so that I can rest. And although he knows I’m not experiencing any cravings, the moment I ask for something, he goes out of his way to get. Oh, I just can’t ask for anything more from my honey, I simply love him!


(via)

After browsing through my favourite baby sites, I have learned that at fourteen weeks our little Bee is now the size of a clenched fist. My, oh my, he’s getting bigger, no wonder my pants are starting to feel snugger. Sooner or later, I would have to bring out all the maternity clothes honey and I bought while in Manila.

Although I know that we’re far off from the finish line, if my first trimester is any indication of how this pregnancy is going to be, I am really looking forward to the rest of our pregnancy terms. I am one lady welling with happiness and contentment at the moment. That should be good for Bee as well I think. After all, one happy mommy equals one happy baby!

4 comments:

emarene said...

Welcome back and take care.

Kreez said...

thanks emarene!

niko said...

weeee sarap.. spoiled to the max tlaga.. hehe

anyways silip mo to if u have time ha

http://nikoganda.blogspot.com/2009/06/hayden-latest-video.html

ingat lagi!

Kreez said...

hi niko, oo nga sarap feeling.

nakita ko na ung post mo, hindi ko lang maview ung video dito sa office check ko ulit mamaya pag uwi ko sa bahay.