Monday 1 December 2008

Then comes Christmas


(photo from Flickr)

As everyone keeps on saying, it’s that time of the year. The breeze is getting colder, homes are prettifying their trees, everyone is wrapping presents, people crowd the shopping malls (or in our case shopping streets) to grab those items in their list. I really love this season, I just feel that this time of the year people are nicer, warmer, more patient with one another, more loving. It’s nice to see people go out of their normal, busy lives to think of little tokens and give to other people. Tis the season when I see a lot more people becoming more generous to others, sans whatever economic conditions there may be.

Twenty four days to go before Christmas and I’m really excited to spend this season with family and friends (although, I’ll miss most of my family who’s not here to spend Christmas with us). I'm so looking forward to the busy holiday season and let me be the first to greet you all. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

Oh, BTW, I have never in my life created a wish list but this year, I have a couple of things in mind. I am wishing for a Canon EOS 450D, Kitchen Aid Mixer, a nice cake plate (you will be amazed at how difficult it is for me to find a decent cake plate, where I can serve the fruits on my labour on the dining table), Wilton’s 52 piece cake decorating set, WII Sport and DVD of great movies (like the entire collection of the James Bond films).

You can never say… a generous Santa might be around the corner waiting to make my wishes come true!

3 comments:

emarene said...

Kreez,
I love your wish list. I am making up mine too. Hope Santa makes all your wishes come true.

niko said...

hi kreez!!

hope you get all your wish lists my dear!! it is still 24 days.. your santa got a lot of time to shop! hheeheh

oi i got a tag for you pls grab it here dear

http://nikoganda.blogspot.com/2008/12/shot-on-spot-tag.html

take care!

Kreez said...

hi emarene, i do hope that our wish list do come true hehe! good luck to us.

niko, thanks, i hope my wish list comes true as well hehe, i even showed my "santa" last night in which online shops he can get one of the things on my list, hehe sometimes you just need to point santa to the right direction.

i'll grab your tag in a bit, have a great day!