Wednesday 25 February 2009

Dilemma

via

I know it’s still like a gazillion months away before we go back to Manila, but honey and I are already trying to make arrangements for the trips that we want to make when we’re in the Philippines. The reason for this is because we wanted to take our entire family to a trip. This is where our dilemma begins. I really have two destinations in mind for our family holiday, Ilocos or Boracay. I’ve been in both places before and I remember having a grand time. I was leaning towards Ilocos because honey has never been there but honey is inclined to choose Boracay because he knows that the kids and the kids at heart would have all sorts of stuff to do.

Since we’re talking of a very big group here (around 20-25 people) and of different age brackets, honey and I would have to consider a place where everyone would have something to enjoy. Another factor to consider is the package deals that are offered, since we’re a big group, might as well make use of the purchasing power and make sure that we’re getting the best value for our money.

I know that honey and I are looking at a big project but I’m really hoping that we pull off this entire shebang coz I know it’s gonna be a lot of fun.

If you have any suggestions on where best to eat, stay or any spots that is a must visit in these two places, it would be greatly appreciated as it will help us make the final decision. Thanks

4 comments:

niko said...

ow id like to help.. i know somebody who came from bora.. ill contact her for u..

i havent been to ilocos.. mukang maganda nga rin dyan!

i will just plurk u for update ha/

anyways i have a tag for u!! :) grab it ha.. hehe

Kreez said...

hey niko, thanks for, will really appreciate your help... I'll grab your tag in a while. tnx ulit!

Anonymous said...

Good spots. I've never been to Ilocos. But considering the group's profile, I'll choose Bora.

Kreez said...

I have very fund memories of Ilocos, my mom took us for a holiday and we had a grand time. It's a very charming city. Oh, wits, we have a new destination as an option. Bohol! we'll see were we'll end up haha.