Friday 27 February 2009

Simply obsessed

via
Different people would have different passions in life. Some are obsessed with clothes, others with books, some people would scour the farthest corners of the earth to find the most priceless antiques while some people may be passionate not with things but with relationships or hobbies. Personally, I am a type of person that likes variety in my life however, if asked what I cannot live without, I think I have that fairly narrowed down.

• On top of my list would be my honey…. There is just no way that I can satiate my zeal to be always with him. He reminds me of Edward Cullen’s line in the Twilight Saga saying Bella “is her brand of heroine”. I think honey is also my kind of heroine. Good thing I don’t crave for his blood, haha.

• Family and friends would steal the second spot of the things that I simply cannot live without. There is just no way for me to survive without having the support, company and presence of these wonderful people. They make my life more colorful and animated.

• Travel would definitely be something that I am obsessed about. What excites me about travelling is the fact that I get to explore a new place and I get exposed to a new culture. I also love those days leading to the date of travel as well. I find it exhilarating when I search, high and low, for information that would make my travel even more memorable and fun. There is an undeniable pleasure each time you find a gem of a place that you know you would want to keep coming back to.

• Whipping up a piece of sugary heaven is also a passion I’ve discovered just recently. There is a huge satisfaction in hearing people’s compliments after feasting on a concoction that you have labored on for hours. However, the greatest joy I get when baking is seeing the pretty little masterpiece that I have carefully prepared for a loved one, that’s even better than the sugar high one gets from these pastries.

• At the end of a gory week at work, there is nothing else that I want more than to cuddle up with honey on our sofa or in bed, with a bag of chips or a bowl of our favorite fruits and watch a movie from our collection of DVDs. I am a fanatic when it comes to movies and I enjoy movie houses a lot, however, there is nothing more relaxing and invigorating than enjoying an old favorite cuddled up and in the comforts of our own home.

Giddy, that is the only word that I can use to describe the feeling I’m left with every time I’m able to spend time with all these obsessions that I harbor in my life. I must say for an addiction, they made my life a lot healthier.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
This is my response to Niko’s tag.

5 comments:

niko said...

thanks for doing the tag dear!!!! naku kaadik pla tlaga si junfer ha?? :) ahhhaa

Kreez said...

heheh, thanks for the tag niko :-) haha medyo nakakaadik nga sya haha

ghieGANDA said...

Halu! Am I familiar or not? Hehe.. I was writing a comment on one of Niko's posts. And there, I saw your name. Hihi.. I was trying to find your shout box. I don't know if u really don't have one o naduling lang ako so I just posted a comment instead. Muaaahh! =)

Anonymous said...

We share almost the same 'addictions'. I was smiling at the mention of the heroine. I had Twilight relapse. =)

Kreez said...

hi ghieganda, welcom to my blog!

wits, hehe twilight relapse indeed.