Wednesday 18 February 2009

Looking forward to the next holidays


These past couple of weeks have been so busy in the office that I am completely burned out by the end of each week and before I know it, the entire weekend has gone by leaving me still wanting more time to rest.

I must say, one of the things that relieve my stress is thinking of the next holiday that honey and I are taking. Oh, I’m so looking forward to visiting my sister in France in two weeks, in time for her daughter’s 1st birthday. I so miss that cute little cherubim, my little Michelin girl… hehe.

I have also convinced honey to finally bring me to Italy and that trip is scheduled in May. I just can’t wait. We’re planning to visit Milan, then Rome and finally Venice, my dream city to visit.

And finally, the biggest holiday planned this year is in November, we’ll be celebrating honey’s birthday back home with all our loved ones.

There, I’m a bit more energized now, just the mere thought of all the good times ahead relaxes me and keeps me going. I just need to hang in there for a couple of weeks more.

5 comments:

emarene said...

Kreez,
That looks like a busy year. Nakaka-inggit! Enjoy and have fun while while there is only the two of you for now.

Kreez said...

emarene, that's exactly what we're doing, we maximize our alone time now that we don't have kids yet. I just need to keep this holidays in mind so that i can remain stress free hehe.

Anonymous said...

Your trip to Italy would be soon. Wow, Venice! Take a little break from work kahit split seconds wind up lang. =)

Her Glitter Life said...

I add you to my tag list girl. Hope you grab them.

Kreez said...

wits, exactly, that's what my trip to my sister's place is for, short break from yearend chaotic work... haay buhay accountant talaga hehe

maria, will grab the tag in a while :-)