Monday 16 February 2009

Vday breakfast

Although I asked honey not to buy me flowers and not to take me out on a date for Valentines Day (which he completely worked around), I am not the type to pass out on any opportunity to celebrate love day, in my own way. That is why the moment I woke up last Saturday, I busied myself in the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for honey suitable for the occasion. I made him heart shaped pancakes!



Honey absolutely loved them.

I loved how we celebrated Valentines day this year, fuss and stress free on both honey and me. Just the way we liked it.

6 comments:

niko said...

wow!! u are both so sweet talaga to the highest level!! am sure dami na langgam sa inyo hahahah :)

i read ur valentines post naku naloka ako, very sweeet and romantic ng hubby mo tlga kreez, isa ka sa mga maswerte!!!

and u being the cook of the house, isa rin sya sa mga mapalad na hubby sa buong mundo!!

keep the love alive!! happy valentines day to both of u!! :)

Kreez said...

haha kasama nga tayo sa masswerte when it comes to our hubby hehe, thank God!

Happy valentines day din to you and yobib!

Her Glitter Life said...

Wow! what a Sweet pancake. i like your idea. I am sure he would love it.

Kreez said...

hi maria, i think small gestures like these are very well received, and your right, he went nuts over the heart shaped pancakes.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! That's sweet and unique. =)

Kreez said...

wits, i remembered buying this cute molds, they were meant for eggs but i thought it would work out for pancakes. they were very well received by hubby hehe.