Thursday 8 January 2009

Disneyland… Magical

(gate entrance to disneyland parking)

One of the greatest dreams of most kids I know is to go to Disneyland. Maybe the reason for this is because we’ve been exposed to Cinderella’s, Belle’s, Ariel’s, Rose’s and Snow White’s uber romantic fairytale stories at a very young age. Or maybe because we’ve all adored Mickey and Minnie mouse for as long as I can remember. Whatever the reason maybe, Disneyland exudes this magic that entices kids of all ages and of all races. True enough, as a young girl, I am one of those kids who dreamed of someday visiting the Disneyland park.
(Sleeping Beauty's Castle)


We’ve been to Paris a couple of times but we’ve never got to visit Disneyland, all of that changed day after Christmas, my very own Santa, my honey, took me to Disneyland Park. The little girl inside me finally got her long time wish come true. It was a beautiful park, the castle, the ships and the Disneyland characters we all know and have loved through the years. It was pure magic. I can’t help but believe that Disneyland is indeed enchanted.
(House of Terror)

(Jack's Beanstalk.... I think)

We spent two entire days roaming around the park, exploring all the rides, the castles and taking pictures of the Disney Characters in spite of the minus 5 degrees Celsius temperature. At the end of both days, I felt my hands, my face and my entire body numb from the cold but it was all worth it. Hopefully, next time we come back to the Magical World of Disney, I the magically numbing winter will be over.
(beautiful display of lights in Sleeping Beauty's Castle at night)

5 comments:

gLoR!e said...

it is also my dream to visit any disneyland even just in Hongkong but when i get the chance in HOngkong there was still not Disneyland yet. I wish to be back and be the part of magical disneyland!:) nice photo you've got!:)

Kreez said...

Thanks, i think the pictures don't give justice to the park though, it's even more beautiful in real life. i told my hubby that next time we go back in Manila we should pass by Hong Kong and go to Disneyland so I can compare hehe.

hope you get the chance to visit Disneyland soon.

emarene said...

Kreez,
Disneyland is really beautiful! Even best during winter. Hubby and I were not embarrased to act like kids when we visited the one in California. Our son was even the bashful one. I still wish to go back.

Anonymous said...

Been to Disney HK before Christmas. They don't have the House of Terror there. The fireworks display is so galing 'no?

Kreez said...

wits, ahh walang fireworks sa paris, play of lights lang which was also nice. I want to go to disney HK as well, soon!